What 5 things do you want to change in your life to help you have a great summer?
Here in THE AJ ZONE we work smarter NOT harder. If you answer these 3 simple questions with “I don’t know” you need a heart rate monitor!
1. How many calories do you burn in an 8 hour period?
2. How many fat cals do you burn in a 1 hour workout?
3. What’s your resting heart rate?
That’s right! It’s time to cut unnecessary calories and get ready for summer! The best way to reduce calories is to NOT add the fat and sodium loaded in dressing! Try a variety of your favorite fruit and veggie flavors in your salad and you won’t miss the dressing!
Louis has not only been slammin’ her AJ’s Abs program but she has been seeing RESULTS! Keep up the phenomenal work Louis!!
Here are my updates:My Day 12 was 27 Jul.
Weight Day 1- 128lbs Weight Day 12- 125lbs (My height is 5’4 1/2 “)
–Cardio: 45 mins a day: Elliptical, or treadmill(walked uphill, lvl 10 ) burned between 350-500 cals. Heart rate is between 130-145BPM. Sorry, still can’t give you my total calories burned per day and per workout. . My calorie counter was not working properly. Haven’t had time to buy one, but I will today.
– Calorie intake- 1700- 1860 cals. It felt like too much food at times. No problem reaching my protein intake of 125 g, I was way over between 170-214. Is that too much?
Measurement 4 positions:
Upper Abs (below breasts & above belly button) Initial: 28″ Now 27 ins
Mid Abs (around belly button): Initial 30′ Now: 28 1/2″
Lower Abs- (below belly button & above hips) Initial- 30.5 ” Now: 29.5 ”
Around middle of butt: Initial: 36″ Now: 36″
— I’m still having trouble with the lower abs portion, it’s flatter but still needs work. I had a hysterectomy 5 yrs ago and I can’t seem to lose the extra fat (my pooch)above my bikini cut surgery line. I want that gone.
— I have not had milk, bread or table sugar, nor artificial sweeteners. However, I did have Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt (6.5 oz as my 10 am snack at least 5 times)
– Water intake: 8- 10 glasses. Lemon water 1-3 glasses. Yogi Detox tea- 16 oz a day for days 8-12
— Breakfast: Oatmeal 1/2 cup dry & 2 whole eggs. Sometimes I switch to 4 egg whites instead.
— Protein and veggies have been as suggested in my instructions. Protein was skinless chicken breasts, turkey filet breast, tilapia, salmon. 6- 7 ozs
– veggie carbs: (all steamed) broccoli, spinach, green beans & zucchini, 1-2 cups
– Fruit: ate 3 times in 12 days: Had an apple one day, banana 2 times.